No one ever said wedding planning was easy, especially when finding the perfect venue for the ceremony and reception. As the entertainment capital of the world, there’s not much that can compare to a chic, glamorous and trendy wedding right in the heart of West Hollywood. West Hollywood is home to some of the most luxurious, trendy and lavish hotels on the West Coast. Each fabulous venue is conveniently located near some of the hottest Los Angeles region spots, making it an ideal destination to host a wedding for everyone to enjoy. We’ve compiled a list of 5 West Hollywood hotels that go above and beyond to create the wedding of a lifetime.
As you toast your love to a lifetime of happiness, The London West Hollywood makes each moment memorable as you surround yourself amongst the romantic gardens, elegant ballroom and stunning rooftop terrace with twinkling views of the Los Angeles skyline. The London West Hollywood offers subtle glamour, exquisite style and irreplaceable elegance. Whether you’re celebrating a wedding, commitment ceremony or an engagement, professional services at The London West Hollywood include, but are not limited to:
- Experienced event professionals to assist with every detail
- Beautiful event settings for up to 400 guests, including a rooftop pool with panoramic views and their stunning Hampton Courtyard
- Private dining rooms within the restaurant – ideal for rehearsal dinners and showers
- Banquet menus from the Gordon Ramsay culinary team
- Spacious suites and hospitality rooms for your guests
- Audio-visual capabilities and complimentary wi-fi
For more information about hosting a wedding, visit The London West Hollywood's website, or call (866) 282-4560.
If a swank, modern and upscale destination is the vibe you’re after, wedding venues don’t get much swankier than the Andaz West Hollywood. As you say “I Do” to your lover in the hotel’s top-floor ballroom with panoramic views of the star-studded LA skyline, you can expect a picture perfect wedding from the moment you walk down the aisle until the minute you run off to your spacious suite for the night. Weddings at the Andaz West Hollywood include:
- An intimate wedding venue accommodating up to 150 people
- A personal event manager who will work with you throughout the entire wedding and marriage process
- An exclusive selection of food and beverage
- A variety of venue choices, including indoor and outdoor sites for the ceremony and reception
- Special rates for guestrooms
- Endless onsite and offsite attractions for guest entertainment
For more information about weddings, visit Andaz West Hollywood's website, or call (323) 656-1234.
In a sensual, urban and sophisticated setting, the Mondrian has the greatest selection of venues within the hotel. From the scenic Skybar, Penthouse, Outdoor Living and/or pool area, the Mondrian’s venues can accommodate up to 425 people. Allow you and your guests to experience an extensive and elegant destination to exchange vows and celebrate an everlasting moment. Included at the Mondrian are:
- Internet access
- Multi-service Meeting Spaces,
- State-of-the-art audio-visual and telecommunications equipment
- Flat panel monitors for audio-visual playback
- Breathtaking views of downtown Los Angeles
- Elegant menu options
For more information, visit Mondrian's website, or call (323) 848-6080.
As one of West Hollywood’s classic hotels with an old-world charm, the Sunset Tower Hotel’s sensational Hollywood elegance is the epitome of wedding destinations. Keeping its old-Hollywood roots in a modern society, the Sunset Tower Hotel offers a breathtaking indoor/outdoor room with stunning views that will make your wedding memorable for a lifetime. This Hollywood landmark event destination includes:
- On-site event planners willing to help you host, plan and cater your wedding
- Two unique spaces that can accommodate from 100-500 guests
- A planted terrace with a large seating area
- Beautiful views of Los Angeles
For more information, visit Sunset Tower Hotel's website, or call (323) 848-6685
They don’t call Hollywood the “Dream Machine” for nothing. At the Sunset Marquis, the savvy event coordinators are ready and willing to make your wedding dreams come true. Just off the famous Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis has hosted legendary events throughout history. If your vision is to have an elegant and intimate Hollywood-style wedding, allow the Sunset Marquis to turn your vision into a reality. The Sunset Marquis includes:
- Five acres of lush gardens
- 100 spacious suites
- 52 luxury villas
- Two heated outdoor swimming pools
- Private tented cabanas
- Koi pond and infinity fountain
- Your own 5-star chef
- A dedicated staff to see to all the special little details
For more information, visit Sunset Marquis' website, or call (310) 358-3751.