The West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval takes place along Santa Monica Boulevard from Doheny Drive to La Cienega Boulevard. Several streets in West Hollywood will temporarily be closed or have limited access during the weekend of the Carnaval.
During the City of West Hollywood’s annual Halloween Carnaval, the following streets will be temporarily closed beginning at 12:01 a.m., October 31:
- San Vicente Blvd. between Melrose Ave. and Cynthia St..
- Santa Monica Blvd. between Doheny Dr. and La Cienega Blvd.
- La Peer Dr. between Melrose Ave. and Santa Monica Blvd.
- Almont Dr. between Melrose Ave. and Santa Monica Blvd.
- Robertson Blvd. between Melrose Ave. and Santa Monica Blvd.
In addition, the following streets will be closed beginning at 4:00 p.m., October 31:
- Santa Monica Blvd. between La Cienega Blvd. and Holloway Dr.
- La Cienega Blvd. between Holloway Dr. and Melrose Ave.
- Southbound turn lanes from Sunset Blvd. onto La Cienega Blvd.
For a complete, up-to-the-minute list of street closures and reopening times, visit the City of West Hollywood's Halloween street closures page.
Public parking for the West Hollywood Halloween Costume Carnaval is available throughout West Hollywood at the city's public parking lots and structures.
Kings Road Parking Structure
8383 Santa Monica Blvd.
La Jolla/Havenhurst Lot
1046 Havenhurst Dr.
Orange Grove Lot
1114 N. Orange Grove Ave.
Pacific Design Center
8687 Melrose Ave.
Queens Road Parking Lot
8459 Sunset Blvd.
7718 Santa Monica Blvd.
8775 Sunset Blvd.
Hancock Parking Structure
901 Hancock Ave.
815 Palm Ave
West Hollywood Gateway
7100 Santa Monica Blvd.
This list of city parking may be incomplete. A full list of available city parking structures can be found on the City of West Hollywood's Halloween Parking page. Costs and availability are subject to change.