The West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval takes place along Santa Monica Boulevard from Doheny Drive to La Cienega Boulevard. Several streets in West Hollywood will temporarily be closed or have limited access during the weekend of the Carnaval.
During the City of West Hollywood’s annual Halloween Carnaval, the following streets will be temporarily closed as follows:
- San Vicente Blvd. between Melrose Ave. and Santa Monica Blvd.
- Santa Monica Blvd. between Doheny Dr. and La Cienega Blvd., including all side streets
- Robertson Blvd. between Melrose Ave. and Santa Monica Blvd.
- Almont Dr. and La Peer Dr. between Santa Monica Blvd. and Melrose Ave.
- San Vicente Blvd. between Cynthia St. and Santa Monica Blvd.
- Santa Monica Blvd. between La Cienega Blvd. and Holloway Dr. / Croft Ave.
- La Cienega Blvd. between Sunset Blvd. and Santa Monica Blvd.
- Southbound La Cienega Blvd. between Holloway Dr. and Sunset Blvd. (street will be open to northbound traffic)
- Sunset Blvd. eastbound and westbound turn lanes onto La Cienega Blvd.
This list of street closures is based on 2014 data and is subject to change.
Public parking for the West Hollywood Halloween Costume Carnaval is available throughout West Hollywood at the city's public parking lots and structures.
City Hall Parking Lot
8300 Santa Monica Boulevard
Kings Road Parking Structure
8383 Santa Monica Blvd.
La Jolla/Havenhurst Lot
1046 Havenhurst Dr.
Orange Grove Lot
1114 N. Orange Grove Ave.
Pacific Design Center
8687 Melrose Ave.
7718 Santa Monica Blvd.
8775 Sunset Blvd.
Hancock Parking Structure
901 Hancock Ave.
This list of city parking may be incomplete. Parking costs and availability are subject to change.