Freddie Gibbs celebrates his new CD $oul $old $eparately (out 9/30 via Warner Records) with a fan signing + photo event at Amoeba Hollywood.
Purchase the new CD at Amoeba Hollywood starting September 30th to get a ticket to attend.
– Purchase $oul $old $eparately in-store at Amoeba Hollywood starting on 9/30 to receive a ticket admitting you to the signing event on October 3rd.
– CDs will be distributed in line on 9/21 (per label/artist so the sales qualify for record charts/Billboard).
– Limit of 2 copies of CD per person for signing.
– Signing limited to copies of $oul $old $eparately purchased at Amoeba only (no outside/additional items).
– Photos: Amoeba staff will assist to take a QUICK pic with your phone or camera – have it unlocked and ready to go! No selfies.
– Limited capacity/wile supplies last.
– No online or phone orders for this special event.
Freddie Gibbs has become one of hip-hop’s most important, inimitable, and influential voices via his quotable wordplay, versatile songs, and unflinching honesty. Since 2004, the uncompromising Indiana-raised rapper has built a diehard global fan base and regularly attracted tastemaker adoration. His discography includes 20-plus mixtapes, eight EPs, four official solo albums, and four top-billed collaborative records. 2019’s Bandana with Madlib was a new critical and commercial high watermark. After bowing at #21 on the Billboard Top 200, it closed 2019 on year-end lists by Vulture, Vibe, UPROXX, Stereogum, Noisey, SPIN, Complex, and more. GQ called it “one of the best albums of the year” and promised, “Freddie Gibbs will rap circles around anybody.”
Teaming up with Warner Records in 2020, his momentum only accelerated six months later as The Alchemist-assisted Alfredo drew the same enthusiasm, landing a 2021 GRAMMY® nomination for Best Rap Album and hitting #4 on the Billboard Top Album Sales chart. Freddie Gibbs has collaborated with everyone from Pusha T, Killer Mike, Anderson .Paak, and Yasiin Bey to Tyler, The Creator, Gucci Mane, A$AP Ferg, Jay Rock, and Young Thug, in addition to contributing music to blockbuster video game franchises, such as Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, and NBA2K. Previously, Gibbs teamed up with ESPN for Black History Month, to perform on their “Black History Always” special The Undefeated Presents: A Room of Our Own, and was featured on The Undefeated’s Music For The Moment/Black History Always EP. Now a budding actor, Freddie stars in the forthcoming feature film Down With The King and appeared on TV shows Bust Down (Peacock) and 50 Cent’s Power Book IV: Force.
6400 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Get Directions)