WeHo Halloween Carnaval happens on Santa Monica Blvd between N Doheny Dr and La Cienega Blvd on October 31. You’re invited!
How To Get There
We highly—highly—recommend a ride share service like Uber or Lyft. Let’s be honest—with so many people attending, the traffic is a bit of a disaster.
Set your destination as one of the passenger loading zones (designated from 6:00 pm – 2:00 am) on Santa Monica Blvd just west of Orlando Ave. Or on Melrose Ave just east of Huntley Dr.
Public transportation options include The PickUp and Cityline, both with modified routes for Halloween.
Don’t expect to be dropped right at the Carnaval—Road closures surround the boulevard beginning in the wee hours the night before.
These streets are closed at 12:01 am on October 31:
- San Vicente Blvd between Melrose Ave and Cynthia St
- Santa Monica Blvd between Doheny Dr and La Cienega Blvd
- La Peer Dr between Melrose Ave and Santa Monica Blvd
- Almont Dr between Melrose Ave and Santa Monica Blvd
- Robertson Blvd between Melrose Ave and Santa Monica Blvd
Street closures beginning at 4:00 p.m on October 31:
- Santa Monica Blvd between La Cienega Blvd and Holloway Dr
- La Cienega Blvd between Holloway Dr and Melrose Ave
- Southbound turn lanes from Sunset Blvd onto La Cienega Blvd
First come, first served. Public parking is available for a fee throughout the city—as long as it lasts.
- Kings Road Parking Structure: 8383 Santa Monica Blvd
- La Jolla: 1046 Havenhurst Dr
- Orange Grove Lot: 1114 N Orange Grove Ave
- Pacific Design Center: 8687 Melrose Ave
- Queens Road Parking Lot: 8459 Sunset Blvd
- Spaulding Lot: 7718 Santa Monica Blvd
- Sunset Lot: 8775 Sunset Blvd
- 901 Hancock Parking Structure: 901 Hancock Ave
- Palm Lot: 815 Palm Ave
- West Hollywood Gateway: 7100 Santa Monica Blvd