West Hollywood, California is a small city with a lot of story angles. Within its 1.9 square miles (4.9 square kilometers), an abundance of activities and attractions await, including the home of the world-famous Sunset Strip, the Design District, Santa Monica Boulevard, celebrity-favorite restaurants, beautiful hotels with rooftop pleasures, beauty, health, fitness and red-carpet ready applications, and a safe and welcoming LGBTQ community.
Our Communications Team assists media with story ideas, introductions, and experiences for a confirmed editorial assignment on West Hollywood.
- Heading our way? The more notice you provide us to work with you, the better we can fulfill your desires. Six weeks is the perfect amount of advance notice for us to get ready for your visit.
- Please be flexible. Our busiest seasons are Awards Season in late winter, and like everywhere else in Southern California, the traditional Summer season.
- Photo shoots and film productions in West Hollywood require a permit through the West Hollywood Film Office. We do not arrange for these permits. Photo shoots within our hotels are arranged directly with the hotel and they often charge a location fee.
- Journalists will be asked to see work samples, and influencers will be asked to provide a Media Kit.
- Requests for airfare support, complimentary accommodations, local transportation, meals, and activities are handled on an individual basis.
Please complete the online form below to tell us about yourself so we can do great things together.