Visit West Hollywood is a small city with a lot of story angles. We are the home of the famous Sunset Strip, the Design District; Santa Monica Boulevard, celebrity-favorite restaurants, beautiful hotels with rooftop pleasures, beauty, health, fitness and red-carpet ready applications, and a safe and welcoming LGBTQ community.
WeHo is commonly misunderstood as part of Los Angeles, Hollywood or Beverly Hills, but they are our city neighbors and friends. If your interest is in one of these destinations, we can help direct you.
Our Public Relations team assists journalists and influencers with story ideas, introductions, and experiences when West Hollywood is the featured destination.
- Heading our way? The more notice you provide us to work with you, the better we can fulfill your desires. Six weeks is the perfect amount of advance notice for us to get ready for your visit.
- Please be flexible. Our busiest seasons are Awards Season in late winter, and like everywhere else in Southern California, the traditional Summer season.
- Photo shoots and film productions in West Hollywood require a permit through the West Hollywood Film Office. We do not arrange for these permits. Photo shoots within our hotels are arranged directly with the hotel and they often charge a location fee.
- Show and tell. Journalists will be asked to see work samples, and influencers will be asked to provide a Media Kit.
- Visit West Hollywood does not have budget to cover airfare. In addition, airport transfers, local transportation and parking charges are the responsibility of the journalist.
Please complete this form below to tell us about yourself so we can do great things together.