COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We know your information is sensitive and we make every effort to only gather as much information as needed to provide our services. We collect information in the following ways:
Information You Give Us.
- Newsletter Registration: When you register for our newsletter, we may collect information from you such as your email address, phone number and name. We may also collect information about your personal taste so that we can better tailor our newsletters to you and your interests.
- Booking a Hotel: If you book a hotel through the Site, we may collect information regarding your hotel room and amenities preferences.
- Billing Information: If you book a hotel through our Site, we will collect your credit card information to complete the transaction. We do not store credit card information on our Site.
- Other Information You May Provide Us: We value your feedback. We may also collect information from you when you call or email us, use our social media platforms, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Get From Your Use of Our Site.
- Device Information: When you log onto our Site, we may automatically collect information from you. Most browsers will collect information automatically such as your computer type, operating system name and version and device manufacturer.
- Log Information: We automatically collect log information such as the browser you use, the times you visit, the pages you view and your IP address. We use such information to fix server issues, ensure our Site is running properly and gather broad demographic information about our users, including how our users interact with our Site.
- Web Analytics: Our Site uses a web analytics service. The service may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type in this Site, except text in fields for credit card information. The service does not collect personally identifiable information that you do not voluntarily enter into our Site. It does not track your browsing habits across other Sites or text inputted in password fields. We use web analytics to improve our Site, ensure that our Site is running properly and to make it more user-friendly.
Information We Collect From Other Sources.
We may collect information about you from third parties and/or our social media platforms. The information gathered from other sources is for the sole purpose of providing you with the best user experience.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide us for purposes such as:
- Responding to your questions;
- Sending you newsletters from us or our business affiliates;
- Contacting you for feedback about our Site;
- Sending you updates related to our company or information we think may be of interest to you;
- Providing you customer service support;
- Sending administrative information like information regarding our Site or changes to our terms, conditions or policies;
- Measuring the effectiveness of certain content or features or performing other data analytics;
- Running contests or promotions and processing entries and rewards; or
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Your privacy is always respected when you work with us. We promise to never rent or sell your personal information. We do, however, work with trusted partners who perform vital functions as part of our operations. We may share information with others under any of the following circumstances:
- With our trusted third party providers who perform services on our behalf but only to the extent such information is necessary to perform such services;
- With our business affiliates, but only to the extent you have opted to receive information from them;
- When interacting with us on third party social media websites, the information you choose to provide may be displayed publicly;
- If we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site;
- In connection with a sale, merger or corporate change; and
- With your prior consent.
We may collect your credit card and payment information if you book a hotel room through our Site. Visit West Hollywood does not store any credit card information on its servers. All credit card and payment information is sent directly to the hotel affiliate (the “Hotel Provider”) on a SSL certificate secured website. The Hotel Provider holds all responsibility for managing and storing your credit card information in accordance with its privacy policies.
NOTIFICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM OUR SITE
When you register for our newsletter, you will receive an email notification confirming your registration. Thereafter, you will receive emails from us about topics we think may interest you. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please opt out in any email you receive from us by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. If you wish to delete your account on our Site, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete all information correlated with your account within a commercially reasonable time frame.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
Our Site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), please do not provide any information about yourself to us on our Site.
We are committed to protecting your personal information through commercially reasonable means and industry standards. We use data encryption software on our website and our service providers are required to notify us in the event of a security breach on their websites. We also use firewalls on our systems to protect against viruses and unauthorized access. Unfortunately, no website can guarantee 100% security. If you have any reason to believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
West Hollywood Marketing Corporation
1017 N La Cienega Boulevard, Suite 400
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Last updated: May 25, 2018