West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval
West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval, one the most unique and largest Halloween gatherings in the world, takes place Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
Where is it? How do I get there?
The Carnaval is an annual public event that takes place on Santa Monica Boulevard between North Doheny Drive and La Cienega Boulevard.
Parking can be a nightmare (pun intended), so we’ve gathered some quick links that may help you get to the party safely:
- Parking Information provided by the City of West Hollywood
- Street Closures around West Hollywood
- Safety Information
- Other Transportation Options
The admission is free and no tickets are required, but there are some guidelines you may want to be aware of. With big crowds and risqué costumes, WeHo’s biggest party of the year is a bit rowdy for innocent eyes. We do recommend leaving the kids and pets at home.
NOTE: No backpacks, camera bags or totes allowed. For everyone’s safety, please carry items in clear plastic bags. (Or, just carry an ID and credit card with you.)
There are parties throughout West Hollywood that occur alongside the Halloween Carnaval. Search for other Halloween parties in West Hollywood. (We want everyone to have a great time, but you can’t purchase or consume alcohol on the street.) Have fun and be safe, pretty please.
Get a sense of the festivities from Halloween Costume Carnaval 2017 photos
There will be a couple of stages with artists performing throughout the evening. The lineups this year have been kept hush-hush, but you can be certain they will be fantastic!
A Few Insider Tips
- With so many attending this epic event (plus DUIs are not cool), take a rideshare service like Uber or Lyft. But, don’t expect to get dropped off right at Santa Monica Boulevard—set your destination pin a few blocks away from the festival and walk.
- Bring your costume ‘A-game.’ The competition is stiff, but we believe in you! Post a picture with #visitweho to Instagram, and we might repost it or share on our Live Stream.
- For your listening pleasure, enjoy multiple music stages along the boulevard blasting live sets and DJ tracks.
- You can get your grub on at the many food trucks parked along the street, or drop into any of our Santa Monica Boulevard restaurants still serving!
Events & Parties
Looking for something to do after Halloween? We’ve got plenty happening in West Hollywood
Thank you for coming to this year’s event! See you next year.